VisualTrader Forum VisualTrader Forum
forums calendars search
today this week

register logon control panel Forum Rules
You are currently browsing as a guest.
You should logon to access more features
A Self-Moderated Community - ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Vote for Members who contribute the most to your trading, and help us moderate content within the Forums.

Current location        Thread information  
VisualTrader Forums
Technical Support
Error 2146232969
Last Activity 9/12/2019 4:12 PM
1 replies, 34 viewings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

back reply
Printer friendly version

^ Top
Angus

Regular

User Profile

Subject : Error 2146232969
Posted : 9/12/2019 7:31 AM
Post #13347

Has anyone encountered this error? It only happens when trading options on SPY. It started last Thursday when I was buying SPY calls. Support is working on it - it's a known bug, but they haven't isolated it - but working hard trying to find it. All that I have traded the last few years has been SPY calls - without any problem - I can't understand why it has shown up now,

I'm dead in the water right now - the error won't allow me to trade in OT or VT. Both are useless right now. I've been using OT and VT since the beginning and have never encountered anything like this.

Al
^ Top
Angus

Regular

User Profile

Subject : RE: Error 2146232969
Posted : 9/12/2019 4:12 PM
Post #13348 - In reply to #13347

I just want everyone to know that Nirvana has fixed the problem. The developer found out what is was: Here is some of Nathan's email to me:

"I wanted to let you know that our developer found the issue that was causing the error when using OptionFinder on the SPY symbol in both OmniTrader and VisualTrader. He said it was due to some bad option data that was sent though the data pipe and was causing errors in the software. He is working to correct the issue now and it should be fixed some time late today."

Thanks to all of the Support Team.

I'm happy again - at 90 years of age, my kids think I'm "happy" all of the time.

Al
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
back reply

Legend    Action      Notification  
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Unregistered User
E-Mail this thread to a friend
(un)/Freeze thread |
Toggle e-mail notification

Nirvana Systems
For any problems or issues please contact our Webmaster at webmaster@nirvsys.com.