VisualTrader Forum - What's New
VisualTrader 11 Pre Release 3R is posted
VisualTrader 11 Pre Release 3R has been posted.
- Added support for Credit Magic.
- Added support for Vortex.
- Trade Plans will now attempt to recover when executions occur at the broker while OT is not connected to the broker.
- (OptionTrader) Holding the CTRL key down while left-clicking in a chart now opens the Option Chain form. This form now displays the model data open, high, low, & close prices.
- (OptionTrader) Added Fair Market Value setting. For use with limit orders on option trades, this setting can be selected in a trade plan to generate limit prices based on where the option market is currently trading across all strikes for a given expiration. This ensures a fair price, even if many users are trying to buy or sell too many of the same contract. The market should come back to that price if the underlying symbol does not move. Click here for more information.
- Updated holidays.
- Resolved a compile issue when changing parameters on a trade plan OmniLanguage stop.
- Fixed a case where trade plans would sometimes become disconnected when trading with a broker.
- When connected to a broker, stop chevrons can once again be moved for unexecuted trades.
- Fixed an issue where completed trade plans were not refreshing chevrons.
- (ACT2) Resolved an error when using ceratin parameters with the Market Mode indicator.
- (OptionTrader) Clicking C to close a multi-leg trade now submits a multi-leg close order using GXTrader.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed an error that would sometimes occur when manually closing multi-leg trades when connected to IB.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed an issue that would not submit a multi-leg trade to close when connected to IB if the position did not have a trade plan.
- (OptionTrader) Corrected a case that would result in a hung trade plan if IB rejected the initial option order. The trade plan will now be discarded.
- (OptionTrader) Resolved a problem where Puts were not counting expirations correctly when not using weekly options.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed an issue with option profit curves changing after submitting a multi-leg spread trade with GXTrader & Paper-GXTrader.
- (OptionTrader) Duplicate records no longer show in the Paper Portfolio Order History for multileg orders.
- (OptionTrader) Resolved a problem where limit orders on options would sometimes not allow historical voteline trades to occur.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed an issue with option profit curves changing after submitting a multi-leg spread trade.
- (OptionTrader) Resolved an issue where unexecuted multi-leg spread trade plans would be lost after disconnecting from IB.
- (OptionTrader) Fixed an issue in Paper portfolio where multi-leg spread trades would not show the correct quantity in the Open Positions tab.
- (OptionTrader) Corrected a problem with multi-leg spread trades not exiting properly in certain conditions.
Here are instructions for downloading the update:
1. VisualTrader must be closed during any install.
2. Click on your Start Menu/Programs/VisualTrader 11.0/VisualTrader Updater & you'll be taken to the update page.
3. The most recent update will be selected already so click Submit. (You do not need to install previous updates since previous versions are included in the latest update)
4. Click the Install button.
5. Select Run or Save. (Save first, then run if you have any trouble)
6. Run the update to install it. (If saved, the file is called VisualTraderPackage.exe) Finished!