This program is going to open your eyes to the profitable world of options trading. Use the RIGHT METHOD and the RIGHT OPTIONS at the RIGHT TIME, and you can make far more than you ever could trading stocks by themselves, while at the same time risking less of your capital.
OptionTrader 2 is going to make you feel like an
options genius the first time you use it. Given a Profit
and Loss Target, the software will automatically
evaluate every option method using current option
pricing to show you which option trades will make
the most money with the least risk. Then, you
manage your trades right in the chart. What could
OptionTrader 2 is more than just an options trading platform. It’s the only software in the world that lets you automatically test trading Strategies on popular options methods over a portfolio of symbols. Test Diagonals on Darvas, Butterflies on Breakout, or any other options method on any OmniTrader Strategy.
Why Trade Options?
The recent explosive growth in options is largely due to the increased awareness among traders of the advantages options provide. Options provide the best of all worlds. With options, you can:
• Increase Profits
• Generate Income
• Protect against Market Risk
We designed OptionTrader 2 to simplify the option trading process. Our goal was to make it as easy as possible to get started trading these powerful instruments.
OptionTrader 2 Includes:
· OptionFinder – Instantly see whichmethod
potential for profits while minimizing your losses.
· Options Portfolio Simulator – The only product in the world that can simulate options trading on a list of symbols.
· Lab Mode – Practice using OptionTrader 2 in historical situations just as if you were trading within the methods in the real market.
· Getting Started with Options using OptionTrader 2 – Seminar by Ed Downs included.
Trade Options with Ease!
OptionTrader 2: $995.00
Getting Started with Options using Seminar on CD: FREE
[ Download PDF ]
* Note: A subscription to Nirvana’s Base Options Service is required to use OptionTrader.OptionTrader 2 works with OmniTrader 2011. Not available for prior versions of OmniTrader.
Bigger Profits. Same Risk.
An example of how trading options can be more profitable
equities—with similar risk exposure.
The Reversal Strategy generated these Signals on DuPont. The table compares trading the Stock vs. selling Puts and Calls. Profits were nearly three times higher trading options, while losses were about the same. This is just one of the eyeopening facts you’ll discover in OptionTrader 2.
Getting Started with Options
using OptionTrader 2
I. An Options Primer
· Options as an Investment
· Why Some Traders Lose Money
Trading Options, and How to Avoid it!
· Options Method Overview
II. Using OptionTrader
· Setting Up the Software
· Activating in a Chart
· Setting Targets
· Identifying and Trading
III. Options Trade Plans
· How Options Plans Work
· Defining a Trade Plan
· Adding Options Plans to a Strategy
· Testing the Strategy
· Portfolio Simulations