This program is going to open your eyes to the profitable world of options trading. Use the RIGHT METHOD and the RIGHT OPTIONS at the RIGHT TIME, and you can make far more than you ever could trading stocks by themselves, while at the same time risking less of your capital.
Why Trade Options?
First, you don’t need a lot of capital—you
can open an Options Account with as little as $500 and start working
your way up, trading end of day OR real time—there’s no day trading
minimum because the Day Trading Rule only applies to equities.
Buy options with limited risk and unlimited gain potential. Capture “time premium” and make extra income by selling Covered Calls. Capitalize on earnings announcements that drive a stock in either direction by purchasing a Straddle. Don’t know how to apply these methods? No problem. Option Finder is going to show you which method is best, and which options within the method to trade for any situation.
· Option Finder – Instantly see which method maximizes your
potential for profits while minimizing your losses.
· Options Portfolio Simulator – The only product in the world
that can simulate options trading on a list of symbols.
· Lab Mode – Practice using OptionTrader in historical situations just as if you were trading within the methods in the real market.
· Profiting with Options in OmniTrader – NEW Seminar by Ed Downs included.
Trade Options with Ease!
Profiting with Options
Seminar on CD: FREE
[ Download PDF ]
* Note: A subscription to Nirvana’s Base Options Service is required to use OptionTrader.OptionTrader works with OmniTrader 2010. Not available for prior versions of OmniTrader.
The Reversal Strategy generated these Signals on DuPont. The table compares trading the Stock vs. selling Puts and Calls. Profits were nearly three times higher trading options, while losses were about the same. This is just one of the eyeopening facts you’ll discover in OptionTrader.
Profiting with Options in OmniTrader
OptionTrader is so automatic, you can use it without knowing a thing about options. But there are certain nuances of options trading that are helpful to understand, and this is what we focus on in this new seminar.
I. An Options Primer
· Options as an Investment
· Why Some Traders Lose Money Trading Options, and How to Avoid it!
· Options Method Overview
II. Targets and Stops
· The Target Concept
· The 3 Types of Targets, and When to Use Them
· How to Set Your Targets for Maximum Results in Option Finder
· Where to Place Your Stop
III. Advanced Topics
· Let it Ride?
· Why Some Traders Adjust Their Positions
· A Simple Approach